Join The Team
Looking for work? Are you a skilled tradesperson? Do you have experience in the construction and renovation industry?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then we are interested in hearing from you! We are currently seeking an individual who is able to handle projects on their own and has vast experience in renovation. If you are interested in working with us in the beautiful city of Vancouver then contact us today and let us know!
Drop your resume off at any of our office locations or email us at email@example.com with your resume attached.
Lead Hand Renovation Specialist with Project Coordination Experience
• Prepare design and working drawings and specifications for renovations and repair projects, for approval by the management
• Provide specialized services to a site or project (i.e. liaising with the customers and their specific requirements)
• Supervise workers and ensure contract compliance, due diligence and assess the quality of their work
• Read blue prints and specifications.
• Renovation of kitchens and bathrooms
• Perform renovation tasks such as demolition, framing, hardwood flooring and tile installation, drywall boarding, drywall taping/ mudding, fit and install windows and doors, build and install framing for dropped ceilings and custom work.
• Install countertop, crown moldings and hardware.
•Renovate and Install Ganite, Marble and other stones in the bathroom and kitchens
• Provide estimates to the customers for project by reviewing plans and specifications
• Minimum of 5 years experience as a lead hand renovation and restorations experience.
• Vast Experience and knowledge of Finish Carpentry including painting, kitchen and bathroom installations, stairs removal and building.
• Demolition and preparation of work sites.
• Experienced in various tiles and knowledge of European tiling is required
• Attention to detail
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• High school graduation or equivalent
• Several years of work experience in renovation industry and remodeling
• Ability to read blueprints and specifications for building
• General computer, writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Valid driver’s license.
• Bondable, criminal background check.
• Experience in training and supervising crew for up to 6 men required
• Ability to work in a team environment.
Compensation and Benefits
• A comprehensive benefits package will be provided.