- Concrete Lifting – Slabjacking/Mudjacking Saves You Money.
Besides the ease with which Concrete Lifting – Slabjacking/Mudjacking raises and levels your sinking concrete slabs, it’s also much cheaper than replacing them with newly poured concrete.In fact, Mudjacking costs about half as much as putting in a new slab.
If you’re still not impressed, keep in mind that figure doesn’t account for demolition and removal of the old slab, which can be costly in and of itself. With those kind of cost benefits, it’s easy to see why Concrete Lifting – Slabjacking/Mudjacking has become the concrete repair method of choice when it comes to raising concrete that has settled and sunk into the ground.
- It can be done in virtually any weather.
- Concrete Lifting – Slabjacking/Mudjacking can be performed in any weather condition.
- There is little or no disruption to landscaping.
- Nothing needs to be moved off the slab, as the pump can lift the weight of the slab and anything you have placed on it.
- Its fast and convenient.
Because Concrete Lifting – Slabjacking/Mudjacking is a relatively quick procedure, your flooring can be restored much faster than with other restoration methods. Slabjacking incurs minimal downtime and inconvenience.
- Concrete Lifting – Slabjacking/Mudjacking uses existing sound concrete.
- Can re stabilize eroded or settled subsoil because the material injected beneath the slab provides a strong base.
- Can be used to raise virtually any interior or exterior concrete surface, including flooring, ramps, walkways, driveways, and steps.
- Slabjacking/Mudjacking is environmentally friendly!
This may be achieved from inside or outside of the structure.