At first glance, concrete appears to be concrete. That is far from the case. A good broom finishing is a work of art. Broom finishes offer an attractive and slip resistant texture that adds a touch of class to any concrete structure. The texture can be applied in many ways from straight lines to curved lines depending on your personal preference. Typically, broom finishing is applied on pathways and driveways at right angles. The fine or medium lines produce a slip-resistant surface that’s extremely functional and at the same time, looks distinctly appealing.
Broom Finish Concrete can be used on the following surfaces:
- Concrete Walls
- Retaining Walls
- Concrete Driveways
- Concrete Patios
- Concrete Walkways
- Concrete Pathways
- Concrete Steps and Staircases
- Concrete Pool Decks
Our broom finishes are the best option for unsealed concrete, and also offers a nice non-slip finish that’s easy and safe to walk or drive on.
Benefits of Broom Finish Concrete
The following are some of the benefits of using a broom finish:
- Applying our broom finishing to a concrete is going to be the most economical way of restoring concrete on driveways, walkways, patios etc.
- A broom finish concrete can be used effectively for decorative concrete applications.
- Different styles of a broom finish are available to create a variety of textures.
- Can be combined with other finishes to create a unique appearance.
Contact Us Today
To find out more about the broom and exposed aggregate concrete finish and all our other services please feel free to contact us today.